20 Inspiring Quotes From the Most Successful People
We all need a boost. Here’s the fuel you need to continue achieving your goals and creating the life you want.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images
No matter what goals you want to achieve or type of life you want to create, inspiration is the fuel you need to power forward. The path to greatness is not paved, and we all need a boost from time to time.
It is necessary to keep a healthy body, mind and spirit along the way. An effective workout routine is great for the body. The spirit can be rejuvenated with meditation and play (having fun). The mind can be inspired by thinking about possibility and success.
Here's a list of twenty powerful and inspiring quotes from the most successful leaders, artists and entrepreneurs in history. Consider this list and feel the inspiration needed to continue pushing toward to your goals.
Twenty inspiring quotes
1. "Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me." - Arianna Huffington
2. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
3. "Embrace what you don't know, especially in the beginning, because what you don't know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else." - Sara Blakely
4. "The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors." - Napoleon Hill
5. "Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure." - Oprah Winfrey
6. "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." - Harriet Tubman
7. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
8. "Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence." - Lisa M. Amos
9. "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." - Albert Einstein
10. "The starting point of all achievement is desire." - Napoleon Hill
11. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
12. "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." - Dale Carnegie
13. "Action is the foundational key to all success." - Pablo Picasso
14. "Don't wait. The time will never be just right." - Napoleon Hill
15. "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere." - Barack Obama
16. "It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
17. "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them." - Marcus Aurelius
18. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas A. Edison
19. "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." - Dale Carnegie
20. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus." - Bruce Lee
BY Amanda Pressner Kreuser